[sf-lug] Ubuntu 14.04 Release Party on Thursday April 24th

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Apr 7 15:24:47 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Next week, on Thursday April 17th, Ubuntu will be releasing the next
Long Term Support (LTS) version of Ubuntu.

In celebration, the Ubuntu California team will be hosting a release
party a week later, on Thursday April 24th at AdRoll, 972 Mission
Street in San Francisco.

Details & RSVP:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2761-san-francisco-trusty-release-party/

Please contact me if you don't wish to create an Ubuntu SSO account to
register, we just need numbers so we know how much pizza to order.

During this event we'll have some 14.04 systems up for demo (hopefully
some tablets too), free food and drink, and I'll be doing a short
introduction of the new features of the release.

If you can't make it to our party I'll also be doing an extended
presentation on the same topic over at BALUG in Chinatown on May 20th
:) Details: http://www.balug.org/#Meetings-upcoming

http://www.princessleia.com