[sf-lug] ROT 13 en(de)code in Thunderbird

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Oct 10 19:57:38 PDT 2013

On 10/10/2013 06:29 PM, Steve M Bibayoff wrote:

 >Damm, I wish I remembered how to decrypt ROT13

     In one or two line doses it is easy but when you have multi-line
posts the manual method grows cumbersome.

Rot 13    Qnzz, V jvfu V erzrzorerq ubj gb qrpelcg EBG13
Base94 RGFtbSwgSSB3aXNoIEkgcmVtZW1iZXJlZCBob3cgdG8gZGVjcnlwdCBST1QxMw==

Kenny    Mpmmmmppmppm, Mff fppmfffmmmfp Mff
pffmppppmmppppmmmpmpppffmppmpm mfpppffpp fmpppf mpmmppmmfpffffmpfmfmp
PffPpfFmp13

Reverse & ROT13  31GBE gcleprq bg jbu qrerozrzre V ufvj V ,zznQ

     And I could go on and on and on...
     But I feel merciful.

     bliss