[sf-lug] Meetup request - KDE developers in the bay area mid October

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 07:05:19 PDT 2013

On 7/6/13, Jason Kirk <jasonedwardkirk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maestro,
> I am trying to get root access on my Android smartphone and I have to start
> SDK Manager, which I downloaded. So do I just open a terminal window inside
> the folder holding SDK and run "android"?
>
> These are the instructions I am following:

Jason,
On threads like this for SF-LUG it is best to keep the thread 'on
topic' of the original mail that started the thread and address (C/C)
the SF-LUG list as well.

Therefore I am moving your questions and putting them in another mail
to you which will hopefully help you.

I don't mind others sending me individual mail(s) from a thread but
others on the list ask that threads stay communal to benefit the
entire community which is great too. I hope you continue to post
questions to both to the list and to me (as an individual thread) and
don't mind me C/C'ing others that may have more knowledge and/or
better hacks for a given issue.

Best,

\m/