[sf-lug] Any SF-LUG bootloader heroes?

Michael Scheper sf-lug at michaelscheper.com
Mon May 13 13:52:26 PDT 2013

G'day peeps,

It's honestly been a very long time since I've seen any of you, so I
hope this post for help isn't inappropriate. But I'm hoping that a shout
out to my local monkeysphere might get the attention of somebody who
actually likes solving boot problems, because it seems the forums are as
stumped about this grub/bootloader problem as I.

The whole sad story is here:

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=132928&p=718053

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated (and probably best posted in that
forum, so they might help somebody else, too, one day).

Cheers,
MikZ.