[sf-lug] PCLinux OS release

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 11 12:10:06 PDT 2013

Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):

>     Well these are obtrusive and you have to change the Desktop layout to
> Newspaper (arranges widgets in columns) which permits them to show
> close devices on the widgets and then they can be individually eliminated.
> Well I have to change to Newspaper and get rid of the practiclally useless
> desktop icons even in the lesser displays.

Interesting to learn.  My comments were mostly based on my experience
with an old KDE release from bygone days, where they had a specific KDE
control with (if memory serves) literally a slide control for fewer or
more desktop 'effects'.

Of course, you probably mean other things in addition to those, anyway.

Anyway, whatever image most efficiently gets you where you want to go is
good!