[sf-lug] seeking update advice

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 18 15:11:43 PDT 2013

> From: jim <jim at systemateka.com>
> Subject: Re: seeking update advice
> Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:00:25 -0700

>     Those __were__ a bunch of good responses, huh?
>     I've added yours to the rest and am working to
> figure out how to present a summary or some other
> form of digestion.

Perhaps wiki?  Does also then make it much easier to further
update/improve/correct as relevant, and a persistent URL to the location
of the "latest" information on that.

There is an SF-LUG wiki namespace (sf-lug) that BALUG has which is quite
available[1] and came from the former SF-LUG.com wiki[2].  And keeping
it as a separate dokuwiki namespace, it could always be fairly easily
moved to SF-LUG(.org and/or .com) if/when that might be desired.

footnotes/references:
1. http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?do=index&idx=sf-lug
2. http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:wiki
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2013q1/009898.html