[sf-lug] SF Lug meeting on Sunday 3 March 2013

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Feb 25 11:20:45 PST 2013

     SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. and
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 4 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.
      If I can get a fresh issue of Linux Pro I will bring it along.

     The last meeting on President's day was basically Eric and myself
with Jim Stockford showing up after 7 PM.

     Because of that I remind everyone that meeting times are
nominal.  I try to show up on time or actually ahead of time
in case I have to trouble shoot my set-up.  We leave if no other
interested parties show up up by 7:30 PM.  On the other hand
bring an interesting problem or discussion and we may hang
out until long after 8 PM.

     Thanks for your attention.

     Bobbie Sellers