[sf-lug] Upgrading from Ubuntu 10.10 to 12.04

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 01:42:12 PST 2013

I too have been frustrated by Ubuntu's worsening performance on older
equipment. I use Thinkpad T60s and T61. My main reason for sticking with
Ubuntu has been that it seems to be the default package for releasing
applications to a very broad Linux audience i.e. not necessarily uber geeks.

Ken, is lbuntu a typo or a new variant I've not heard of? I googled but
failed to turn anything up.