[sf-lug] Sonic and modems

Zach Hanna chezbut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:17:48 PST 2012

I rented a fusion modem from them when I had fusion service and it went
pretty well.
I think part of the reason they rent them is because they are hard to find
(for bonded service) elsewhere. Buying a single line ADSL2 modem at retail
is not hard, but getting one that does channel bonding (not to mention
setting it up) is harder.