[sf-lug] Recommendations for home Internet

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 19:46:52 PST 2012

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread.  What can I expect to pay
for Data only with Sonic.net?  For data + voice?  Thanks again.

Also, I am concerned about the fact that the customer must rent a modem
from Sonic.net, and cannot buy it outright.  Seems like a waste over the
life of the modem, and a hidden cost.  Any thoughts?