[sf-lug] Recommendations for home Internet

jason stone jasonstone at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:55:26 PST 2012

Hi Christian

I've been a big fan of Sonic (http://www.sonic.net/).  They're local,
their tech support is local and knowledgeable and I've never had any
noticeable downtown over the years that I've been a customer.
They are geek friendly and have also been recognized by EFF for their
policies on privacy:
http://corp.sonic.net/ceo/2012/05/31/sonic-net-privacy-policies-recognized-by-the-eff/