[sf-lug] Fw: Re: SF Lug meeting Sunday November 4, 2012

Morgan. morganw8-nb at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 20:42:42 PST 2012

Hi Ken,

I went to the src dir and ran your command.  It compiled without errors.  It created a single executable called "fan"

I typed ./fan at the prompt and it said:
fan: laptop does not have cooling fan or kernel module not installed.

I did "file fan" and received this:
fan: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15, not stripped

Any clue how to proceed from here?  -Thanks, Morgan