[sf-lug] SF Lug meeting on Monday 15 October 2012

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 8 19:17:30 PDT 2012

     SF-LUG every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     The last meeting was quite interesting and later this
week I hope I will have the data to finish writing about
it.
     I will be dragging along the latest Linux Pro magazine
and at least one copy of Knoppix 7.03.  So I hope I see
you there.

     Bobbie Sellers