[sf-lug] trustworthy repair shop

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat Oct 6 14:48:18 PDT 2012

     Hi LUGgers,
         It seems I have a problem with my notebook over-heating
and the on-line instructions I find emphasize keeping the HP techs
away from the machine.
     If I felt better currently I might undertake it myself but it requires
getting several supplies I am lacking and it requires total dismantling
of the notebook to get to the heat sinks that need to be cleaned up,
even with very fine abrasive and fresh heat transfer compound
applied.

     So please send me suggestions and I will look for them later
today and tomorrow.  I am going to turn the computer off shortly
as it tends to heat up very quickly even with the cooler in place.

      Thanks in advance for your attention.

     Bobbie Sellers.