[sf-lug] Software Freedom Day 2012

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sun Sep 9 10:04:31 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>     Are there any volunteer duties you need?
> For instance, "we need people to man/woman the
> booth" or "we need someone(s) to duplicate
> disks" or...?

We do have some disk duplication work. My student org will be burning
a stack of http://www.valo-cd.net/ We need some help with burning a
stack of Linux CDs or bring some if you already have these? We usually
get a stack of Ubuntu CDs, but that isn't happening this year. I'll
pay for the blank CD stack, or you can coordinate with me and pick it
up.

Sept. 13 10 AM to 2 PM at SFSU.
http://commons.sfsu.edu/event/software-freedom-day-2012

Most importantly, come to the event! Talk to the students. Let them
know about the good stuff!

cheers,
Sameer