[sf-lug] Linux mint - keyboard switchin hangul

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 02:30:46 PDT 2012

Sounds like I got all the way to

Limit selection by language: Korean
Layout: Korean
Variant: Default (choose variant)
Label: kr>>

so the next step is

Shortcut: (assign a shortcut for easy switching like Meta+Alt+K)

I will do some reading how to assign shortcuts in my environment and I hope to report success by tomorrow!
Shortcut: (assign a shortcut for easy switching like Meta+Alt+K)

Many thanks,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker
ancient game Loader

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi