[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting Sunday July 1, 2012 - Multibooting.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 28 20:10:17 PDT 2012

I already wrote,

         SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
     at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

         These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high
for the year so far of 6 members.
         If you have a problem come along, maybe we can help
but if not we can usually find someone who can.

	[Snip of previous meeting report.]

	But I think I will be able to present my Compaq
Presario multi-booting between an older Debian, Mandriva
2010.2 and Mandriva 2012 Tech Preview on Sunday.
	If the bytes all stay in the right place for a few
more days. ;^)

	Bobbie Sellers