[sf-lug] Some nice, readable Linux Console fonts

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Thu Jun 28 10:03:18 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Because I tend to spend a lot of time in a framebuffer console, I've
put some effort into finding and customizing my Linux console fonts
(PSF fonts) to be readable & easy to view for extended periods of
time. I just put these fonts up on on my site (the ones I customized
are crispy-8x16 & sgiscreen-9x20):

    http://b79.net/fields/comp#mono-bitmap

There you'll find screenshots as well editable source files and notes
on how to further modify the fonts if you so desire. Also on that page
there's some info on how I've configured a minimal text-mode setup.

Enjoy!

John

--
John Magolske