[sf-lug] power supply for an HP Pavilion dv800

Thomas DiZoglio tomdiz at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 12:36:50 PDT 2012

Christian,

I'm pretty sure I have this part at home and we can meet up in SF. I will check tonight.
t0md

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to Virgil Software, Inc. may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message (and all attachments) to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message (and all attached documents) and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.