[sf-lug] Science news

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 7 19:08:27 PST 2012

     On TV this evening:  You can search for the articles on line...

     But at the Cern facility they believe that they have found evidence
for the Higgs Boson.  These inquisitive people are sure they will
discover the particle itself within the next few months.

     And the Sun is releasing large quantities of Charged particles which
will hit about 4 AM PT.  Look for very colorful auroral displays.
Disconnect sensitive equipment as they expect power line surges
and similar problems could occur.

     I will shut down my machine tonight and take it off all connectors
to lower my chances of Solar flare damage.  I wonder if that will
help?

        bliss