[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets on Monday 20 February

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Feb 13 09:38:11 PST 2012

	SF-LUG meets on the Third Monday from 6-8 PM
at the Cafe Enchante on Geary at 26th Avenue.
All meeting times are nominal.

	Bring your problems and if no one in attendance
can solve a problem we know where to find more help.

		==============
	At the meeting on Sunday 5 February

	Michael showed up first then Ken Schaeffer and
his wife, a while later Jim Stockford, Eric Porter and Jeff.
      Ken demoed the Chumby, an Internet radio appliance running
Linux. Using USB connectors a keyboard and other peripherals
can be attached but it has a very low ram memory of 256 MB
and only a very small screen of limited resolution but it
can be used with other storage to do lots of things that
are not docmented.  I have Ken´s full notes on what he
did with the Chumby if anyone is interested.  Oh and the
Chumby can be found at low prices.

     Jim and Michaei discussed the changes to be made yet
to the server at the SF-LUG web site and mail server.

    Cafe Enchante is at 6157 Geary Boulevard on the
South East corner of Geary and 26th Avenue.
(415) 251-9136
     If you're coming by bus, take any of the Geary
buses west, they run often.

     Here's a link to a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=17&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=cafe+enchante+san+francisco&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cafe+enchante&hnear=San+Francisco,+CA&cid=0,0,9801631951036779628&ei=ldpuTf2SCIS4sAO54Im3Cw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQnwIwAA