[sf-lug] SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 30 23:22:38 PST 2012

[include: "SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades" (less quotes) within
Subject: header for folks to follow on this topic]

Anyway, following up more from the discussion at
Noisebridge Linux Discussion 2012-01-25
and also general continued planning, and I am also planning to attend
SF-LUG 2012-02-05 meeting to discuss this further.

So, I created and have updated wiki document,
it can be seen here:
http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=system:vicki_debian_lenny_to_squeeze
That should be pretty current with most of the relevant details.  I
believe one can also edit it, if one has or sets oneself up with an
account on that wiki.

Note that generally under http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/ that although
there is a fair amount of documentation, etc., some of it is rather to
quite out-of-date ... though quite a bit of it still remains rather to
quite relevant, and even some of it is quite current.