[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets next Sunday February 5.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 30 10:40:22 PST 2012

	SF-LUG meets on the First Sunday from
11 AM to 1 PM which is Sunday February 5, 2012
at the Cafe Enchante on Geary at 26th Avenue.
All meeting times are nominal.
	This Sunday we can hope to see Ken Schaeffer´s
Chumby Internet appliance running GNU/Lnux.

	Bring your problems and if no one in attendance
can solve a problem we know where to find more help.

    Cafe Enchante is at 6157 Geary Boulevard on the
South East corner of Geary and 26th Avenue.
(415) 251-9136
     If you're coming by bus, take any of the Geary
buses west, they run often.

     Here's a link to a map.