[sf-lug] Laptops for kids/linux

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jan 3 22:22:25 PST 2012

    The guy with the connex to laptops has returned
from vacation and sent me email re getting in touch
with you. I replied with thanks, again copied your
email and partimus.org web site, and asked if I can
give you his email. as soon as i find out he's okay
with that i'll send you the info that i have.
jim
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime