[sf-lug] bought used lenovo laptop with windows; never registered; can i request refund?

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Tue Dec 27 08:59:54 PST 2011

It's technically possible to get a refund...but honestly... its
usually not worth the time and effort involved.
(I've never went through the process, laziness kicked in )

Also, keep in mind that whatever Dell, HP and such pay for windows
isn't the retail price.  I imagine on a $200
licence you'd get 50-100 back at best.