[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting Sunday September 4, 2011

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 29 10:24:13 PDT 2011

Hello LUGgers,

	SF-LUG meets on the First Sunday from
11 AM to 1 PM at the Cafe Enchante on Geary at 26th Avenue.
All meeting times are nominal.  When you get there look
around, may have a Penguin on the table but *will* have
Linux magazines on the table.
	Lately the meetings have been small which
may reflect that the group is involved in other
activities such as those Christian Einfeldt organizes
and Noisebridge.  People only have so much time
and energy as I am too well aware.  But our small
meetings have, I believe, been useful and entertaining
for the individuals in attendance.

	If you are unable to attend we won't think
badly of you and if you can make to the next meeting
on the third Monday then we will still be happy to
see whoever has the time to spare.

	Bring your problems and if no one in attendance
can solve a problem we know where to find more help.
If you cannot get to the meetings tell us about
any problem(s) you are experiencing via this
e-mail list.

    Cafe Enchante is at 6157 Geary Boulevard on the
South East corner of Geary and 26th Avenue.
(415) 251-9136
     If you're coming by bus, take any of the Geary
buses west, they run often. Other buses from the
South-Western parts of San Francisco either
connect to the 38 line or run a block away.

     Here's a link to a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=17&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=cafe+enchante+san+francisco&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cafe+enchante&hnear=San+Francisco,+CA&cid=0,0,9801631951036779628&ei=ldpuTf2SCIS4sAO54Im3Cw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQnwIwAA