[sf-lug] Pizza and Triagefest Sunday 8/28/11

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:07:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

We did some great stuff today.  The Partimus.org volunteers installed RAM in
29 computers today.  We also brought the server back on-line, which had been
off-line and turned all summer, due to construction at the school.  The
server had one whole summer's worth of updates to pull down off of the
Ubuntu repositories.  Thanks tons to John Strazzarino, Harley Strazzarino,
James Ouyang, and our server architect, James Howard, for a great day of
bringing Linux to a public school, the Creative Arts Charter School!