[sf-lug] PDF embedded graphics

Jeff Bragg jackofnotrades at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:01:22 PDT 2011

Wow, somehow I had missed that particular tool (I'd used others in the
poppler set), and it works pretty well, at least in that it seems to have
gotten all the images.  Some of them unexpectedly came out upside down
and/or inverted (as in showing up as negatives), but from what I've read
they could actually be goofed up in some way in the pdf file and still
possibly end up being rendered correctly by compliant viewers.  At any rate,
I can probably fix the images if all they are is goofed up in simple ways.

It may not be suitable for my long-term purposes, but it will suit my
immediate ones quite well.  Thanks much for the heads-up.