[sf-lug] SF-LUG Monday 18 July 2011 meeting announcement

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 11 19:06:11 PDT 2011

	SF-LUG meets  on the Third Monday from 6-8 PM
at the Cafe Enchante on Geary at 26th Avenue.
All meeting times are nominal.

	Bring your problems and if no one in attendance
can solve a problem we know where to find more help.

	I have an extra copy of Linux Pro Magazine issue 127
from June 2011 which has a DVD with the socalled Ultimate
Distro Toolbox with Linux Mint, PCLinuxOS, Sabayon with two
versions one with Enlightenment and the other with LXDE,
Puppy Linux, IPFire(for making old PC do firewall duty),
Parted Magic, and Zenwalk Core(favorite for users who
prefer terminal CLI).  Since it is extra I will give
it away at the meeting and someone can enjoy advertisements
for Linux powered computers of all configurations as
well as useful articles to do with all aspects of
GNU/Linux.

    Cafe Enchante is at 6157 Geary Boulevard on the
South East corner of Geary and 26th Avenue.
(415) 251-9136
     If you're coming by bus, take any of the Geary
buses west, they run often.

     Here's a link to a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=17&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=cafe+enchante+san+francisco&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cafe+enchante&hnear=San+Francisco,+CA&cid=0,0,9801631951036779628&ei=ldpuTf2SCIS4sAO54Im3Cw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQnwIwAA

	later
	Bobbie Sellers