[sf-lug] Adding Scripts to Bash

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 18:47:55 PDT 2011

Eric, I was the one at that meeting trying to solve this for you, along with help from others. We never got it the way you wanted it but what you wanted did come to pass after you opened the terminal (ran bash) for the first time.
We did it by putting the command as a line in your ~/.bashrc file.
You could do the same with any command.
Alex

a_kleider at yahoo.com