[sf-lug] Meego applications: where are they? Can I install any rpm?

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:50:02 PDT 2011

Michael Shiloh asks:
> Forgive my ignorance, but where does one find applications that can be installed on the Meego tablet?

See link at http://wiki.meego.com/Installing_MeeGo_and_Handset_Images_on_ExoPC
that says "Update Repos." In general, http://repo.meego.com/MeeGo/ .

"configure; make; make install" works well of course too. ;-)

> The proximity to Maker Faire is a bit of a conflict.

For me as well.    I've never missed a minute of previous Maker
Faires: been there from Friday night to Sunday evening every year.
Not this time, alas.

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)