[sf-lug] Meego applications: where are they? Can I install any rpm? (was re Meego tablet)

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 22:26:10 PDT 2011

Forgive my ignorance, but where does one find applications that can be
installed on the Meego tablet? I've been searching and while I've found
tons of information on how to develop apps, I've not been able to figure
out what is available nor how to install them.

P.s. I've registered for the conference, but I'll miss the first day due
to post-Maker Faire events. The proximity to Maker Faire is a bit of a
conflict.