[sf-lug] Ubuntu 11.04

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:50:34 PDT 2011

Not that I recommend this to everyone, but just for another side of the
story:

I always upgrade, even in the middle of work or class, with applications
open and busy doing stuff. I seem to like the thrill and pretend I'm
helping stress test the upgrade process.

I have tons of important stuff on my computer. I have an rsync account
and I really should back up my stuff there at least once...