[sf-lug] Ubuntu 11.04

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sat Apr 30 14:06:48 PDT 2011

    (additional tho't:) i never upgrade. i always
copy everything to secondary storage then wipe
the drive then install. i don't trust a bunch of
software written by other people to do all the
things i expect--i.e. i expect my configs to go
south in some way and maybe lib and other basics,
too.
    yes, bringing back the email is a chore, but
i'm getting good at it.