[sf-lug] I'm so proud of my daughter: budding geek (was: Re: Fwd: Tablet PCs from Intel )

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:25:07 PDT 2011

Thanks Michael!

I went and received my Tablet. The marketing pitch was actually pretty
interesting. Reminded me very strongly of the Openmoko development
platform.

My first project will be to get it to work with Arduino in some way or
another.

I was showing it to my daughter and the first thing she did was bring up
the terminal....