[sf-lug] separate partition for /home

jim jim at well.com
Mon Mar 28 10:08:57 PDT 2011

Akkana Peck writes:
I hate following instructions blindly. Has anyone ever seen
an article explaining any of this?

http://www.xenotime.net/linux/doc/swap-mini-howto.txt
    the above is practical, very interesting and useful for
me. it does not explain the algorithms of swapping, but it
specifically recommends certain programs and provides