[sf-lug] directory tree organization question

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Mar 10 10:47:32 PST 2011

    symlinks solves the problem of leanness in the
working directories, but doesn't resolve the naming
strategic question.
    And what if I want the OLD stuff on some external,
removeable media? I might be able to put up with the
occasional inconvenience of waiting to access old
stuff until I get home or hook up the external storage....
thanks!