[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting this Sunday and More...

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Wed Mar 2 14:31:47 PST 2011

     First Sunday of the Month of March on the 6th
  so the SF-LUG, fulfilling its schedule will meet at the Cafe Enchante
on Geary at 26th Avenue from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. nominally.

	Sounds like a nice warm place with food and hot drinks
to be on a late Sunday Morning.
	I have the latest Linux Journal and Linux Pro magazines
and will drag them along.

     Hope to see all you interested parties there.
     Bring your problems and if the attendees cannot help very likely
we can reach someone who can.

     later
     Bobbie Sellers

PS. you can sign up in support of the 14 Democratic Wisconsin
State Senators at the URL below. I just signed a statement of support
telling them that if they stay strong, I'll stand with them. Can you
join me at the link below?

http://pol.moveon.org/wisconsin14/?r_by=26372-17462222-tRmLIcx&rc=confemail

	later
	bliss