[sf-lug] Meeting of February 21, 2011

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Sat Feb 26 19:00:21 PST 2011

Hi SF-LUGgers

I got to the Cafe Enchante about 5:40 PM.

           Mikki was already there.  Alex showed up a bit
after 1800.   Jim and Jeff , Jackie, finally Eric arrived.
           Jim and  Eric were able help Mikki with her need
to update her eeeUbuntu.
           I was able to show Jackie some basic things
on her Ubuntu Gnome and Alex helped her with
some other things.  We broke up about the usual
time, 8:00 PM. Jim gave myself, Eric and Jackie rides home,
     Jim is still suffering from a bad cold and I was getting
over a similar indisposition,  Jackie had surgery on
her leg on February 4th and Eric is suffering from
urgency on his next airline trip as he prepares to
leave home for a while.

     This was a very good meeting helping people
solve problems all around.

     later
     Bobbie Sellers