[sf-lug] Ubuntu Developer Week via IRC coming Feb 28th

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 11 10:25:08 PST 2011

For those interested in talking about Ubuntu online during this live
event or learning about how to participate in development this should
be interesting.  Past logs of IRC events for Ubuntu Developer Week,
Ubuntu User Days and other events are also available including the
logs of California Ubuntu Local Community team meetings held every
other Sunday night at 7PM. To subscribe to future notices follow the
links at the bottom to join the ubuntu-devel-announce email list.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman