[sf-lug] Hiya

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Sun Jan 30 08:19:44 PST 2011

On 01/30/2011 01:31 AM, Chris Bolton wrote:
> Hey guys! I just happened to stumble upon the SF-LUG site and, well,
> being a local linux enthusiast decided to send out a mail :). I should
> be able to make it this sunday. How many usually show and what does
> the group usually do/talk about during these meetups?

     By this Sunday I hope you mean February 6th.
     As to what we do that covers a wide range of things.
     We help people to get their machines running with
Linux or attempt to assist people with other problems
that accompany Linux computing.  We talk about new
Linux distributions and sometimes about how horrible
a certain proprietary OS happens to be,  We are
rather informal most of the time.
     We sip a warm drink and we intend to be there
on Sunday February, 2011 between 11 AM and 1 PM
nominally at the Cafe Enchante on 26th and Geary.

     Hope you see you there Chris and the rest of
the regular attendees as well.

     later
     Bobbie Sellers