[sf-lug] [PenLUG] NEXT WEEK: PenLUG meeting 01/26/2011

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Sun Jan 23 12:07:46 PST 2011

NOTE - this meeting is CANCELED due to a booking conflict with the
facility.  Please check the site for the details of upcoming meetings.
 Sorry for the inconvenience.  We've secured the room for the
remaining dates in 2011.

Please do not reply-all to this, as it is crossposted to several
places that you might not have authorization to post to...

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward