[sf-lug] Ubuntu User wannabe! (Bobbie Sellers)

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Sat Jan 22 18:10:32 PST 2011

On 01/22/2011 04:47 PM, ron wellman wrote:
> bobbie,
>
> I have a laptop with windows 2K loaded on it. I don't have the startup
> disk for the laptop, you'll have to figure that out. comes with
> battery, power supply CD-R and floppy drive.  let me know.
>
> ron

     "startup disk" means what? A floppy? Ehhh?

     I appreciate the offer I want you to know.
     Why not get back to me off the list?
     I will have to check the appropriate pages to see if NT and
its versions of IE are supported.

     No rush at all as I am past being in a hurry about this
matter.

     later
     Bobbie Sellers