[sf-lug] (forw) Re: (forw) Re: todays meeting at enchanted cafe

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jan 3 15:14:59 PST 2011

As usual, Bobbie ignored where I said 'Please respect the public process
by continuing public threads in public'.  Accordingly, I am (again)
manually forwarding back to the public thread from Bobbie's (again)
unexplainedly offlist private mail.

----- Forwarded message from Bobbie Sellers <bliss at sfo.com> -----