[sf-lug] Hi; about that printer you got for your setup?

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Tue Dec 14 07:28:43 PST 2010

On 12/14/2010 12:06 AM, Alex Kleider wrote:
> Thanks for the tip(s,) Akkana. My scanner is an Epson (I think it's model 2450) that my wife had working very well connected to her MacPro before she upgraded to a newer model. I'm away from it currently but will try what you suggest when I get back to it at the end of the week. I don't know much about udev but will try to figure things out.
> cheers,
> alex
> a_kleider at yahoo.com

     You guys know about <AVASYS CORPORATION <http://avasys.jp/eng/>>  ?
     To get my multi-function working in the past I had to really dig
for the
parts to get SANE working and pointed in the right direction,
     But the Avasts downloads were very handy.
     Other files will be requested quite often during the install
process and some files might have to be manually moved to
the proper directories.

     Later
     bliss