[sf-lug] Wednesday, November 10th: Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Nov 2 22:59:31 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

This month we decided to sync up our Ubuntu Hour at The Roastery on
New Montgomery with the same evening that Bay Area Debian plans to
have their meetings - the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

So on Wednesday November 10th there will be two, complementing,
meetups across the street from each other:

San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
Time: 6-7PM
Location: The Roastery, 199 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco

Bay Area Debian Meeting
Time: 7-9PM (or later!)
Location: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma Street, San Francisco

So come out to the Ubuntu Hour and join us for dinner at the Bay Area
Debian Meeting!

Or come early to the Bay Area Debian meeting and grab a coffee at the
Ubuntu Hour!

To find us at both events, look for the people in the Linux shirts
(I'll be wearing a black shirt with a big Ubuntu logo on the front)
and the Squeeze and Wheezy stuffed toys :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com