[sf-lug] Linux schools work today

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 08:25:09 PDT 2010

We will be working today at two of the schools that are running Linux for
kids: the KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy at Geary and Scott streets in San
Francisco; and the Creative Arts Charter School at Pierce and Turk.  We will
be working from 10-2, with Pizza at 2 pm courtesy of attorney Albert Stoll.
These two public schools are only 3 blocks apart.  There will be plenty of
free parking.

We will be putting in a new network in the classroom of a new teacher at
KIPP, and we will be reconfiguring networks in a few classrooms at Creative
Arts.  I will need to stop my work at 2, but anyone who wants to stay and
continue to do work can do so until 5 pm.

Please contact Christian Einfeldt at 415-351-1300 five minutes before your
arrival in the neighborhood so that we can get you into gated parking.  Thx!