[sf-lug] linux media (music) player with web server control

Steve Castellotti steve at theProfessionalAmateur.com
Mon Aug 2 15:40:23 PDT 2010

     Oh, and one more quick suggestion-

     Run your normal media player inside a VNC session.

     You can attach to the session from the same computer, from your
laptop, or from your girlfriend's windows/mac system.

     If web-based is critical just use a java applet or flash-based VNC
client (c:

Cheers

Steve