[sf-lug] found discarded older computer - any interest

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 16:09:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

Bobbie, I have to agree with Larry Cafiero on this point.  We are probably
not going to be able to use that old Apple machine for our schools project.
Thx for mentioning it, though!

On Jul 24, 2010 2:45 PM, "Bobbie Sellers" <bliss at sfo.com> wrote:

   Doing laundry (facility in building basement)
  Then I went to the basement and found a discarded complete Power Computing
Apple with modem, and keyboard and a Kensington trackball.  That trackball
works.
       If any one is interested let me know and I will try to keep this
stuff together.

   later
   bliss