[sf-lug] OLPC-SF July meeting
sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Jul 12 13:06:11 PDT 2010
We will meet on July 17 at SFSU Downtown Center 5th and Market, SF. We
have three main items on the agenda.
1) Fall summit. This will begin at 10 AM to accommodate some of the
people who are time constrained.
2) Revival/support of micro-deployments: Starr King, South Africa,
Senegal, etc. and updates on new ones.
3) New software builds for XO 1, XO 1.5 and Sugar (SoaS, etc),
followed by some server updates on the school server and Pathagar, a
new Bookserver project, which is very exciting.
What: OLPC-SF July 2010 meeting
OLPC-SF will meet on July 17, 2010. Items on the agenda:
* Summit discussions - 10:00 am to 11:00 am
* Micro-deployments updates - 11:00 am to 11:30 pm
* Software updates: XO-1, XO-1.5, SoaS, etc. - 11:30 am to 12:30pm
* XS SchoolServer and Pathagar BookServer - 12:30 to 1:30 pm
* Other updates - 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm
When: Saturday, July 17, 2010.
* 10 am to 2 pm
Where: Room 553, SF State Downtown campus (835 Market St., San
Francisco,CA, 94103). Note that this location is NOT the main campus.
This is the same building as the new Westfield mall that houses
Bloomingdale's. Look for the SFSU banner on Market St. between 4th and
5th streets, right next to Walgreens. Take the elevator to the 5th
* By car:
* By Muni:
* By BART:
A huge thank you to San Francisco State University's College of
Business Graduate Program for letting us use a room on Saturdays.
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems
Director, Campus Business Solutions
San Francisco State University
More information about the sf-lug